This week’s video is an entry into the Green Screen Climate Fix Flicks. It’s an animation of a superhero called the Green Ninja, and it’s been named the Grand Prize Winner in the first round of the Green Screen Fix Flicks competition. In “Green Ninja: Footprint Renovation”, a man’s large carbon footprint has made his feet swell to enormous size and the Green Ninja swoops in to save the day and the Earth!
While a man sleeps, his feet grow to a gigantic size due to the large carbon footprint of his home. Fortunately, a visit by the Green Ninja ultimately reduces the size of the man’s feet!
Australian based Green Screen Climate Fix Flicks asked for submissions about how to work on climate change. They have chosen winners earlier this year and are now asking the public to participate in the People’s Choice Vote. Vote for the green ninja
What’s your carbon footprint?
In the US, we account for 20% of man-made greenhouse gas emissions, with less than 5% of the population. What if the other 95% all lived like we do? Footprint reduction through conservation and smarter consumer choices is critical, but most of us will still be far above a level that is sustainable for the planet. Calculate your footprint