City Cabins on Seattle’s Queen Anne Hill is the latest hi-performance hi-tech homes built by Martha Rose Construction and designed by CB Anderson Architects of Seattle will be one of the homes in this year’s Northwest Eco Building Guild’s 2012 GREEN Home Tour.
Attend the Free Green Home Tour:
Saturday & Sunday, April 21 & 22, open daily 10 am to 4 pm. The tour will feature green-built new homes, multi-family, remodels, cottages, energy retrofits, and more.
• Learn how easy and affordable green living and green building can be.
• See examples of sustainable design construction, deconstruction landscaping, energy-efficiency upgrades, and lifestyle and more.
• Experience demonstrations and workshops about green products and features.
• Enjoy kid-friendly activities and learn while you play to win.
• Attend the Saturday EcoExpo and meet suppliers and sustainable sub-contractors.
About City Cabins
The two townhomes are currently listed for sale offer sweeping views of Fisherman’s Terminal and the Olympic Mountains. The homes feature hi-performance equipment, appliances and building techniques not found in spec-home building.
By touring the multi-certified homes you will be able to learn about the individual components and systems that when combined together make a healthier, more efficient, durable and sustainable home.
One of the goals of the project was to build a sustainable home that could accommodate changes in lifestyles and inhabits living requirements by offering flexible living areas and design features to accommodate everyone.