Sales of 5 million dollar homes closed sales were considerably less compared to the 2010 levels. The Northwest Multiple Listings statistic showed 8 sales of over 5 million in 2011 compared to 15 in 2010.
The usually neighborhoods were represented Hunts Point, Windermere, Mercer Island, and Medina with the highest sales priced in 2011 being in Hunts Point for $14,750,000. In 2010 the highest priced sale was also a Hunts Point home for $11,280,000.
The median sales price for homes over 5 million was up slightly compared to 2010, $6.3 compared to $7.1 million. The average market time was up slightly in 2011, 259 days compared to 241 days in 2010.
Currently there’re 35 homes on the market for sale over $5m in Seattle’s King county, topping the list is a North Mercer Island listing that features 120’ of waterfront , over an acre and a 8 bedroom 8 bath room home for just under $22 million.
The last pending sale in 2011 was in November with a list price of just under $13m, before that the last closed sale over $5m in 2011 was July 15 at $9M.
- May’s Closed New Home Sales in Bothell, Wa.- Outpaced April 2011
- May s Closed New Home Sales in Bothell, Wa. Should Outpace April 2011
- $479,950 Highest Priced paid for a New Home in Bothell in June 2011
- View Homes in NW Seattle starting at $359K to $3.6 Million
- Bothell New Home Sales Per Sq Ft vs Existing Bothell Home Sales