Extremely Low Housing Inventory in Lake Forest Park
Despite a year’s low of available housing for sale in Lake Forest, Wa. home prices have remained relatively flat since a late summer buying rush that helped drive prices up before the prices started to follow a downward trend from mid-September.
The 4th quarter market for home selling in the Greater Seattle slows down a bit before picking up in again in the 1st quarter of the New Year.
What’s relatively surprising is the inventory level of homes for sale in Lake Forest park has steadily been declining downward since June of 2011, what looked like a price recovery for several months quickly turned downward in late August-September.
The Market Action Index is showing it is extreme buyers’ market with an MAI around 17; a sellers’ market would have over a 32 MAI index. Another good indicator is the days on market, which has steadily increased from July 2011.
Lake Forest Park (LFP), Washington is located about 20 miles from downtown Seattle. LFP known for its strong community stewardship of its parks, waterways and common areas, borders the northwest shores of Lake Washington. LFP is amenity rich with its town center, hiking & biking trails and its easy access to Lake Washington.
- Northeast Seattle Wa. Price and Inventory comparison to Lake Forest Park Wa.
- How’s The Luxury Market? Lake Forest Park vs. Northeast Seattle
- Document Destruction Day 7.23.2011 in Lake Forest Park
- How to Maintain A Vacant Lake Forest Park Home -While It Is Up For Sale
- Home Loan – Where do Your Lake Forest Park House Payments Go