Market snapshot of the three zip codes (98011 ,98012, 98021) that make up Bothell.
The median single family home price as of October 24, 2011 for the Bothell area (zip code 98011, 98012, 98021) is $350,000 coming off the 3 year bottom in early spring of 2011 and trending upward for about 6 months before flattening out around the $350K level.
Homes for Sale
There are about 527 properties for sale in the 3 zip code area that makes up Bothell as of October 24, 2011. This is almost half of what the inventory levels were at the height of the three year market in September of 2009.
The average property in Bothell as of October 24, 2011 have been on the market for about 160 days and is trending upward which is typically for this time of year. In comparison last year the homes had an average market time of 125 days.
What is unusual is with the low inventory levels and prices leveling off that there isn’t more buying taking place.
For a more detailed breakdown of these areas contact Adrian Willanger 206 909-7536.
- Bothell Homes for Sale Inventory Reaches 3 Year Lows
- Northeast Seattle Wa. Price and Inventory comparison to Lake Forest Park Wa.
- Bothell Real Estate Market Activity 2 yr Trends
- Comparing Real Estate Inventory & Prices for Bothell, Lynnwood and Mill Creek
- Shoreline, WA. Single Family Home Listings Down 21.6%