A ‘For Sale’ sign alone does not guarantee the sale of your Bothell home. During good times and bad, you cannot expect to sell property just by putting up a signboard. The only way you are going to sell it is by maximizing your home’s exposure through advertising.
It is important to advertise, but what is more important is how and where you advertise. The wording to your advert needs to be chosen very carefully. There are words that draw buyers and others that put them off. Words like ‘beautiful’, ‘must-see’, ‘landscaping’ and ‘granite’ have been proven to attract buyers. Words like ‘good value’, ‘eager seller’ and ‘quick sale’ repel buyers. Also, you need to make sure that your Bothell property matches the advertisement!
Know and understand your buyer so that your advert is likely to reach the audience that would be the most interested in your property.
Social Media advertising
If you are working on a budget, use social media tools to help you advertise. You can post your ad on Facebook, or update regularly on Twitter about your wonderful house that is up for grabs.
Your Bothell real estate agent will put your property on the MLS ® listings so that buyers will see it there when they are looking for a home on the Internet. Other agents will let their clients know about your home as well.
Work closely with your agent if you plan on doing any of the advertising listed above. They will have some extra tips to share to help spread the word even faster for a quick sale.
Be creative in your advertising. Try and think outside the box. Remember that while it is important to advertise, your Bothell real estate agent will be doing most of it for you. There is nothing stopping you, however from doing some networking letting friends, family and business associates know that your home is on the market.
For more information about selling your home in the Bothell area contact Adrian Willanger Coldwell Banker Danforth & Associates.
- Is It Better To Rent Out Or Sell Your Bothell Home?
- Is Now The Right Time To Buy a New Home in Bothell?
- Life in the Bothell Suburbs
- North Seattle Bungalow
- How to Keep Your Fish Calm During A Move
- Problems with Finding A Bothell Home for a First Time Buyer
- Bothell Real Estate Inside The City Versus Outside The City
- Selling Your Bothell Home On A Budget
- Selling Your Bothell Home By Targeting The Right Market
- The Difference Between A Bothell Buyer’s Agent And A Seller’s Agent
- Understanding Bothell Real Estate Contingencies
- Bothell Real Estate Contracts – Understanding The Legalities Of Signing A Contract
- Bothell Real Estate Agent | What Is the Role Of A Real Estate Agent
- Establishing Good Communication With Your Bothell Real Estate Agent
- How A Bothell Open House Helps Sell A Home