Over the last 3 years the inventory level of homes for sale in Bothell has increased during July. This year the number of new and existing homes for sale has been reversed and is the lowest it has been in the last 3 years.
• Existing Home Sales 357
• New Homes 153
The low level of homes for sale has caused the median price curve to start to trend upward, this is the first time this has happened in over three years.
• Existing Home Sales 91
• New Homes 35
Low interest rates and inventory and pent-up demand may have finally taken hold in the Bothell housing market with a flurry of buying activity in July perhaps the bottom has been reached, it will certainly be worth watching to see if the buying momentum continues into the fall season.
Inventory and median prices charts are compiled from data supplied by Altos Research LLC for the Bothell zip codes 98011, 98012, 98021, the sale are compiled from the NWMLS data using the same zip codes.
For more detailed information regarding Bothell real estate contact Adrian Willanger, Coldwell Banker Danforth & Associates.
- 141 New Homes For Sale in Bothell- Is It a Good Time To Buy
- Comparing Real Estate Inventory & Prices for Bothell, Lynnwood and Mill Creek
- Pending New Home Sales in Bothell out Pace Existing Homes
- 3yr. Home Sales Comparison for Bothell, Lynnwood and Mill Creek Wa.
- Bothell New Home Sales Per Sq Ft vs Existing Bothell Home Sales