You have probably heard about home staging that will help you sell your home faster by making it look better. This is indeed a great way to set up your home for potential buyers, but what if you are selling your Bothell home while operating on a strict budget?
Here are some tips to help you set up your home for a faster sale even if you are working on a budget and don’t have a lot of money to spare.
Borrow from friends and family
If you have a piece of despicable furniture sitting in your living room, ask your friends or family if they have a sofa in one of their extra rooms that you can borrow. A lot of people have extra furniture that they use in a recreation room or sitting room that they neveruse.
Look at second hand stores
Take a look around at Bothell second hand stores for little extras that can make your home come alive. There are usually some hidden gems lurking in these stores and you’ll be able to find them if you go shopping with a creative spirit. A few ornamental decorations can add a lot to a room and can be extremely affordable.
Buy some plants
Plants are cheap and make a wonderful addition to any Bothell home if you buy a few of them and add them to specific rooms in strategic areas. They are a fantastic investment towards beautifying a room and making it stand out.
There is nothing stopping you from doing some home staging on your own no matter how limited your budget is. Think outside the box when selling your Bothell home to come up with ways to make your home more attractive to buyers without reaching too deep into your pocketbook.
For more information on buying or selling Bothell area real estate contact Adrian Willanger.
Bothell Real Estate Blogs:
- Selling Your Bothell Home By Targeting The Right Market
- The Difference Between A Bothell Buyer’s Agent And A Seller’s Agent
- The Difference Between A Second Mortgage And Refinancing In Bothell
- The True Value of Staging Your Bothell Home
- Seattle Green builder laces up the boots and straps on the hardhat
- What Is Green Real Estate In Bothell?
- What Is The Right Type Of Bothell Condo For You?
- Why Choose A Bothell Condo
- Why Doing Background Checks on Bothell Tenants Is Crucial