There are numerous advantages to owning Bothell real estate both inside and outside of the city. What matters most are the needs you want to meet as a homeowner, as well as the budget for your home purchase.
Bothell real estate in the suburbs is normally better priced than inside the city where housing is scarce and costly. This includes exterior spaces such as yards, lawns and driveways. You will find that for the same number of square feet, you will pay less for real estate outside the city. If you have a family and would like more room without greater financial strain, it would be wise to consider looking for real estate in the suburbs.
The length of commute is also a factor you’ll have to consider when deciding on Bothell real estate either inside or outside of the city. Living within the city will mean shorter commutes to work, while living in the suburbs will mean longer commutes if you work in the city, at times in heavy traffic.
Lifestyle is a factor to consider too. If you like a fast-paced, action-packed lifestyle then it is better to reside in the city where there is always something happening. If you prefer a quieter and more peaceful lifestyle then the suburbs is just the place for you.
In a nutshell, while suburbia offers peace, quiet, security and space, the city offers more entertainment, a better proximity to work and play, and smaller spaces for higher prices.
For more information on buying real estate in the Bothell area contact Adrian Willanger.
Bothell Real Estate Blogs:
- Selling Your Bothell Home By Targeting The Right Market
- The Difference Between A Bothell Buyer’s Agent And A Seller’s Agent
- The Difference Between A Second Mortgage And Refinancing In Bothell
- The True Value of Staging Your Bothell Home
- Seattle Green builder laces up the boots and straps on the hardhat
- What Is Green Real Estate In Bothell?
- What Is The Right Type Of Bothell Condo For You?
- Why Choose A Bothell Condo
- Why Doing Background Checks on Bothell Tenants Is Crucial
- Bothell House Versus A Condo – Taking A Look At The Benefits And Drawbacks Of Each
- Getting rid of the what ifs in Bothell real estate
- Is It Cheaper To Rent Than To Get A Mortgage In Bothell
- Real Estate Bothell Retirement Options – Taking A Look At Your Safety As A Senior
- Getting Rid Of The What Ifs In Bothell Real Estate