The selection of new homes in Bothell is much greater than it’s southern neighbors Kirkland. Kirkland currently has 22 new homes listed for sale, while Bothell has 139.
Kirkland new homes range from $585,000 to just under $1.3 million, while new homes in Bothell are priced from $269,990 to $849,950.
Bothell currently has 90 homes priced under $400,000 so a buyer with good credit $80,000 down (20%) and assuming the mortgage rate was 5% would need to have a gross income of at at least $4687 per month compared to $117,000 down-payment, no debt and gross income of $6815 per month to qualify for the least expense house in Kirkland priced at $585,000. Of course there are other financing options available this is just a straight conventional rate comparison scenario.
Bothell is no Kirkland, yet. Sleepy Bothell will soon become a thing of the past and will be transformed into hip business, live, work and play community. Bothell’s downtown revitalization will bring new retail, offices and create five new residential neighborhoods in the downtown district.
Many are calling Bothell the new “Pearl” district named after Portland’s revitalized downtown area. This will be the economic stimulus that will push future property comparable to Bothell’s neighbors to the south Kirkland.
For more information about buying or selling real estate in the Bothell, Lynnwood and Mill Creek areas contact Adrian Willanger 206 909-7536.
- Is Bothell the new Pearl with a Great Selection of New Homes
- 141 New Homes For Sale in Bothell- Is It a Good Time To Buy
- Green Certified Homes in Bothell, Lynnwood and Mill Creek selling faster than non-certified homes
- Gas Prices for New Homes in Bothell, Lynnwood and Mill Creek
- Are new homes in the Bothell, Lynnwood, and Mill Creek area getting greener